UPPCL Recruitment 2018 – 2779 Technician Vacancies: The Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has released the notification to recruit the 2779 Technician Vacancies. The UPPCL was issued a large number of vacancies to fill the 2779 vacancies. The candidates who are eagerly waiting for the govt. job notifications may utilize this chance to get the job. The applications are allowed from 21-02-2018 to 13-03-2018. The citizens of India may able to apply for this post before the last date to reduce the server problems and any other inconvenience. The contenders can apply for the UPPCL Recruitment without any delay. So, the complete details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay scale, application fee etc below. Hence the applicants who want more details of UPPCL Recruitment 2018 check below and you can also check the official links to apply for the online.
UPPCL Recruitment 2018 – 2779 Technician Vacancies
No.of vacancies: 2779
Name of the post: Technician
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
The applicants who are applying for the Technician post must possess the educational qualification of class 10th with Mathematics and Science and also completed the ITI in Electronics and Electrician recognized from NCVT or SCVT.
The candidates who are applying for this post must have the minimum age limit of 18 years and have the maximum age limit of 40 years as on 01-01-2018 and age relaxation is also applicable as per the rules. and the age relaxation is given by
- SC/ST: 05 years
- OBC: 03 years
- Ex-ser: 03 years
The candidates who are selected in the Technician examination may get the attractive pay scale of Rs. 27,200 to 86,100.
The contenders who can write this examination may be selected based on the following criteria.
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
The contenders have to pay the same application fee in order to write the exam.The fee details will be given as follows. You can pay the application fee through SBI Bank Challan or you can pay the application fee through online mode using Net-banking or Credit card or Debit Card.
- General/UR/OBC: Rs.900/-
- SC/ST: Rs.600/-
How to apply for UPPCL Recruitment 2018
- Firstly visit the official website of UPPCL at “www.uppcl.org“
- There you can find the notifications option.
- Click on that and if you are a new user then register by entering your details.
- After the completion of registration then log in.
- Enter the details given in the application.
- Recheck all the details and submit the application.
- Then take the printout of application for future reference.
- Starting Date of Application form: 21-02-2018
- Last Date of Application form: 13-03-2018
- Application Fee Last Date: 14-03-2018
- Date of UPPCL Examination: April 2018
For more details of recruitment check here
Official notification – Click here
Apply online – Click here
Official website – Click here