TSNPDCL Recruitment 2018 – 2553 Junior Lineman Vacancies: The Telangana State Northern Power Distribution Company Limited (TSNPDCL) was released the notification to recruit the 2553 Junior Lineman. The candidates who are eagerly waiting for the govt. job notifications may utilize this chance to get the job. The applications are allowed from 22-02-2018 to 19-03-2018. The interested and eligible candidates may check all the detailed notification and apply before the last date. So, the complete details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay scale, application fee etc below. Hence the applicants who want more details of TSNPDCL Recruitment 2018 check below and you can also check the official links to apply for the online.
TSNPDCL Recruitment 2018 – 2553 Junior Lineman Vacancies
No.of vacancies: 2553
Name of the post: Junior Lineman
Job Location: Telangana
The applicants who are applying for the Junior Training Officer post must possess the educational qualification of SSLC or SSC or 10th class or 10+2 with ITI in Electrical Trade or Wireman or two years of Intermediate Vocational Course in Electrical Trade only from a recognized Board or Institution of combined A.P./Telangana State Education Department.
NOTE: The candidates who qualify in the Pole climbing test will only be eligible for appointment to the post of JLM.
The candidates who are applying for this post must have the minimum age limit of 18 years and have the maximum age limit of 35 years as on 01-01-2018 and age relaxation is also applicable as per the rules. and the age relaxation is given by
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- BC: 05 Years
The candidates who are selected in this examination may get the attractive pay scale of Rs. 15,585 to 25,200.
The contenders who can write this examination may be selected based on the following criteria.
- Written test
- Document verification
The contenders have to pay the same application fee in order to write the exam.The fee details will be given as follows.
- General/UR/OBC (Online application fee): Rs.100/-
- General/UR/OBC (examination fee): Rs.120/-
- SC/ST/BC candidates: No fee
The candidate has to visit the official website http://tsnpdcl.cgg.gov.in to view the detailed notification and User Guide. The fee mentioned at Para- I (5)(a) is to be paid online by visiting the link MAKE PAYMENT in the website duly following online instructions. Once the fee will be paid it will not be refundable under any issues. Failure to pay the examination fee, application fee wherever applicable will entail the total rejection of the application.
The Following documents should be produced by the candidate for verification at the time of Pole / Tower Climbing test before finalization of Selection List.
- Date of birth certificate (SSC) with marks.
- ITI Certificate with marks.
- Community certificate, if SC/ST/BC status is claimed.(Non-Creamy Layer certificate in respect of BC candidates)
- Study Certificates from 4th to 10th.
- Proof of Residence if not studied in regular mode.
The written examination for recruitment of Junior Lineman will be held at different centers located in the GHMC area of Hyderabad & GWMC area of Warangal.
How to apply for the Junior Lineman Vacancies
- The applicants visit the official website of TSNPDCL at “tsnpdcl.cgg.gov.in“
- In order to apply for this post, you must pay the application fee before the application submission.
- After successful payment of application fee click on you can click on the submit application option.
- There enter the details like journal number, payment date, and date of birth.
- Then upload the recent photograph with scanned signature.
- Click on the submit button.
- Then the application was successfully submitted and it shows the application in a downloadable option.
- Then take the printout of application for future reference.
- Starting date for Payment of Fee: 21-02-2018
- Starting date of application submission: 22-02-2018
- Last date for payment of Fee Online: 19-03-2018 up to 5:00 PM
- Last date for submission of Online Application: 19-03-2018 up to 11:59 PM
- Downloading of Hall tickets: 02-04-2018
- Date of examination: 08-04-2018
For more details of recruitment check here
Official notification –Click here
Apply online – Click here
Official website – Click here