The applications from the eligible candidates of C-14 scheme (whose Pin starts with 14- – and readmitted candidates ie. Appeared March/April-2017 exams as regular candidates) Candidates to appear for Advanced Supplementary Diploma Examinations for C-14 scheme having 01 or 02 backlog subjects put together in all semesters of the course being conducted on 07-08-2018 & 08-08-2018. In this regard, it is informed that the candidates who wish to appear for the above said examinations can register Online for the Examination by making Payment of prescribed Fee from any of the TS Online centers or through payment gateway i.e. Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
For this service, TS Online centers will collect service charges of Rs.I5/- from the candidate per hall ticket for Normal and Rs.25/- for the late fee. The hall tickets can be printed from the same portal from 27-07-2018. The candidate has to obtain the signature on the hall ticket from the concerned Head of Section/Principal before appearing for the examination in the allotted exam center. Further, Principals are requested to give the necessary instructions to the Head of Sections to sign on the hall tickets obtained from the TSOnline/Payment gateway for subjects after thorough verification. Please send your queries to SBTET mail: admin-sbtetaAelangana.gov.in
- 1 I. C-14 SCHEME ADVANCED SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATION
- 2 Notification For Advanced Supplementary Of Diploma Examination For The
- 3 Candidates Of C-14 Scheme Having 2 Or Less Than 2 Backlog Subjects
- 4 TS SBTET C14 Supply Fee Notification
I. C-14 SCHEME ADVANCED SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATION
1. A/ AN AEI/C/ CM/CCP/CHST/ CT/EC/EE/ GT/HS/HMCT/ IT/ M/MNG/PKG of Ist Year, 2ns, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th semesters of the C-14 scheme with a maximum of 02 backlog subjects in all year/ semesters put together.
The URL for online examination fee payment is httn://ousbtet.net/dofpportal. The NR details will be available in the concerned HOS Login of the above portal.
Notification For Advanced Supplementary Of Diploma Examination For The
Candidates Of C-14 Scheme Having 2 Or Less Than 2 Backlog Subjects
Applications Are Invited From The Eligible Candidates To Appear For The Advanced Supplementary Diploma Examinations To Be Conducted By The Board During July/August-2018, In The Identified Exam Centres Across The State. The Exam Centres Will Be Notified In The Board Website Www.Sbtet.Telangana.Gov.In On 27-08-2018 Basing On Demographic Locations.
Eligibility To Appear For Advanced Supplementary Diploma Examinations July/August-2018.
1. The Candidates shall be in regular rolls of the Final year during the academic year 2016-17 and appeared for final semester Diploma Examinations in March/April-2017.
2. The Candidates should not have more than two (02) backlog subjects(Theory, Practical or Both) put together. i.e. from 1st year to 6th semester.
3. The Candidates registered for Advanced supplementary examination July/August 2018 shall appear for Examination in identified Examination Centres as mentioned on the Hall ticket.
4. The Travelling and Accommodation charges required, if any, are to be met by the candidate only.
1. The Candidates registered/appeared for Advanced supplementary Examinations July/August-2018 are not eligible to appear for subsequent October/November-2018 Diploma Examinations.
2. The Candidates awarded punishments under Malpractice are not eligible.
3. Conduct of Practical exams will be within the scheduled dates of examination without clashing theory exams.
TS SBTET C14 Supply Fee Notification
|Commencement of theory examinations||07-08-2018 &08-08-2018 (Tuesday &Wednesday)|
|Date of Commencement for payment of examination fee through Online||27-07-2018(Friday)|
|Last date for payment of examination fee without penalty||02-08-2018 (Thursday)|
|Last date for payment of examination fee with penalty||04-08-2018 (Saturday)|
|Fee for whole or part examination per year/semester||Rs. 450/-|
|Late Fee (penalty)||Rs 400/-|