TNEA Notification 2018: Students, This notification is for the who are completed the 12th standard education. Those students are entering the engineering streams Which is based on the 12th examination percentage. This admission is conducting the Anna University. The Anna University conducting admissions in to under graduation to the various engineering colleges Tamilnadu Chennai. This admission process will not enter exam for engineering test.The TNEA Notification will be released in the month of the May 2018. Below we will provide the Admission process, Eligibility, Exam dates etc. So, scroll down this article then we will regarding Notification of TNEA 2018.
- 1 TNEA Anna Universty Notification
- 1.1 Important Exam dates TNEA:
- 1.2 TNEA Application Form 2018:
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria:
- 1.4 How to apply TNEA:
- 1.5 Exam Pattern of TNEA:
- 1.6 Syllabus of TNEA:
- 1.7 TNEA Admit card:
- 1.8 How to Download Admit card/Hall ticket:
- 1.9 TNEA Results 2018:
- 1.10 TNEA Cut off:
- 1.11 TNEA Rank list.
- 1.12 TNEA Counseling :
TNEA Anna Universty Notification
The Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission will be conducting the who are completing the 12th education in Tamil Nadu students. This admission was taken by the 12th exam Percentage.This admission has been conducting the Anna University.This university will not be conducting the Enter exam for the engineering test. This University is conducting this admission for the under graduation to the affiliated engineering colleges. The Notification of TNEA for the 12th standard students. This exam notification will release in the month of May 2018.
Important Exam dates TNEA:
Here, below we will give the exam dates Tentative. If the university will have been announcing the exam dates then we will inform the exam dates.
|TNEA notification Release Date|
|Online Application Availability Date|
First week of April 2018
|Last date of the Online Application Form|
Last week of may 2018
|Merit list announcing date|
First Week of June 2018
TNEA Application Form 2018:
The students get application form through Online or Offline. The Anna university will release application Form on the official website. You will also check the official website. The students can fill the application form online as well as offline. If you can apply the offline then we will provide the Universty Address. So, the students who apply in offline then you can note the address.
- The application form will be released in the month of the May 2018.
- If you can fill the online mode firstly, you can register the official website.
- After The complete your Registration.
- Before the filling your details. you can read all instructions.
- After the read all instructions then you can fill your information.
- If you can apply the offline mode then you will download mode after the fill the application form then you will send your application form to the university.
The students, who apply the offline then we will provide the TNEA ADDRESS.you can check Below.
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
The applicatio0n fee will available in two ways. one is online and another one is offline. Here, mention the online and offline application fee. You can check below.
Online application fee:
Online application fee can be paid through online by using the Net banking, Debit card, Credit card.
Offline Application Fee:
The offline application fee can be paid the DD to the required Address.
The students who can apply for the Tamil Nadu Education Admission firstly You can check the eligibility after that you can apply TNEA. the students can follow the eligibility criteria as below.
- The students who belong to the Tamil Nadu State. Those students can appear the Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission.
- The students who passed the 10+2 th with the minimum required percentage.
- The students not only Tamil Nadu any state who passed 10+2 th students can also appear in the TNEA.
- Native candidate of Tamil Nadu who passes the 12th examination for another state of students also appear in the admission.The Nativity Certificates also submit to the Anna University.
- The central government of employees children also can appear for the TNEA. The central government Of employees of children can also apply provided their parents have been working in Tamil Nadu for past five years.
- All Indian service daughters and son can appear in the TNEA.
The students who appear the admission of TNEA can check the age limit as below.
Age limit: The students should not be below 18 years and not exceed 25 years.
Relaxation limit: There is an age relaxation for SC, ST, OBC candidates as per the university rule.
Qualified Marks :
The candidates have the complete the 12 th examination in Tamil Nadu or another state. Those students can secure the minimum percentage of PCM.
|Minimum Percentage of PCM|
|Backward class candidates||45%|
|MBC and DNC Candidates||40%|
How to apply TNEA:
Below, the students can follow the how to apply TNEA. We will provide the step by step procedure for online as well as offline.
- Firstly, You go to official website.
- you will go to the site then you will click on it TNEA application form.
- you will register at Anna University.
- After register, you have to Username and password.
- The log in the application form. then you will fill your details.
- After completing your personal details.then you will go to the payment.
- Your payment has to be completed then you will get the acknowledgment.
- The acknowledgment will be used for the future purpose.
In offline mode, you will download the application form.Then after you have pay application from to taken DD form from the address of Anna University. After filling the application form you will send to the required to the Anna university address.
Exam Pattern of TNEA:
The students who appear on this admission know the exam pattern. The Anna University will give the examination time is the 2hours 30 min.
|Time duration||2 hours 30 min|
|Number of questions||150|
|Type of the exam||Multiple choice types|
|Mode of the question Paper||English|
|Each question Contains||1 mark|
Syllabus of TNEA:
The Anna university syllabus has been given below. you can check as below.
TNEA Admit card:
The students who are applied for the TNEA admission must carry the Admit card.So, the hall ticket will available in the month of the June. The students who successfully submit the application form.Then The university will be announced the admit card after that you can download the Admit card. The university will release the hall ticket through the online. After announcement for the admits card, you can check out the official website.
The Hall ticket main important for the exams. So, the student’s hall ticket keep in safety still continuing the examination. The hall ticket contains Roll number, Candidate Name, Examination center.etc. If the students to bring will not the hall ticket then you will not allow the examination hall.
How to Download Admit card/Hall ticket:
Below, The students can check out the how to download hall ticket explained step by step procedure. You can follow the process you will get easily your hall ticket.
- Firstly, You visit the official website.
- The home page will be opened then you will click the TNEA Admit card.
- Now, you enter your details.
- After you enter details then submit.
- The admit card displays your screen.
- Take the print out and you admit card keep safely.
TNEA Results 2018:
The candidates who wrote the exam can get their results from the official website. you can directly get your results by clicking the link given here (Updated soon). The students get their ranks by the marks obtained in the exam. The qualified candidates can only eligible for the councilling process.
How to check TNEA results 2018:
- Candidates can go to the main portal i.e. official website.
- There you can find the results link.
- Click on that link and enter you admit card number in order to get the results.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
- Take the printout of results sheet for future use.
TNEA Cut off:
The Anna University has been conducting the exams but the cut- off is declined various colleges. The various colleges are required the minimum marks in admission exams. The Cutt marks announced based on the number of students availability of seats, The 12 th standard performance of the students, etc. The reserved candidates have to different cutoff for the different colleges.
TNEA Rank list.
The Anna University has been conducting the exam. The admission to the engineering colleges in Tamil Nadu will be based on the 12 th examination percentage.The students who have to good marks in 12 th examination, TNEA will b give priority them. The 12 th examination bases the university will give the Rank list. The university will be soon released the TNEA Rank list.
TNEA Counseling :
The students who have qualified for the TNEA examination then after the university will call the counseling. The counseling will be taken by the merit list in Anna university examination process. The TNEA admission process will be announced after results after that conduct the counseling. The counseling date will release in the month of June.
How to conduct counseling and the counseling requires the documents and etc details of the counseling information mentioned below. you can check out below.
- The students will be called for the counseling on the basis of the merit list.
- It has been conducting online mode.
- The counseling will be started in the month of June.
- The merit list basis the seats will be allotted to the applicants in different colleges of Tamil Nadu.
- in counseling process will allocate the colleges and streams to the students.
- During the counseling process, the students should have shown the original documents.
- the students have to pay the initial deposit RS.5000/-
- The SC/ST/ SAC candidates belongs to Tamil Nadu can pay the RS.1000/-
Documents required counseling for TNEA 2018:
- 10th and 12th marks sheet.
- 10th and 12 th passing certificate.
- cast certificate.
- Domicile certificate.
- Id proof
- Six passport size photograph.
For detailed Notification– Click here.