The job Notification for Southern Railway Recruitment 2020. The short period, aspirants will get all required information including candidates how to apply for Southern Railway Jobs, candidates who are Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Salary, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Important Dates to apply offline for Nursing Staff, Lab Assistant, Radiographer, Hospital Attendant, Housekeeping Assistant vacancies check the official website on this page. The aspirants following Medical Personnel and Para Medical Personnel for their Divisional Railway Hospital, Arakkonam (Designated Hospital for managing COVID-19) on contract basis for a period of a maximum of 3 months.
- 1 Southern Railway Recruitment
- 1.1 Educational Qualification:
- 1.2 Southern Railway Job Notification
- 1.3 Southern Railway Recruitment offline Form
- 1.4 Important Steps:
Southern Railway Recruitment
The candidates are searching for the Southern Railway Recruitment 2020. The notification for the invite offline application form to fill the 600 Nursing Staff, Lab Assistant, Radiographer, Hospital Attendant, Housekeeping Assistant vacancies across Chennai, Tamil Nadu, from 08 Apr 2020 till 19, 20 & 21 Apr 2020. As per the latest updates for the southern railway recruitment, candidates check the official website i.e sr.indianrailways.gov.in. The aspirants check another website i.e resultsstop.com refers to the more information. The Applications will be accepted offline till the Closing date, and it is advisable to read the latest Southern Railway Recruitment 2020 notification carefully, which is available to apply new Southern Railway vacancies for the year 2020.
|Job Role||Medical Practitioner/ Nursing Staff/ Lab Assistant/ Radiographer/ Hospital Attendant/ Housekeeping Assistant|
|Venue Location||Egmore (Chennai)|
|Walk-in Date||19, 20, 21 April 2020|
Medical Practitioner (DOCTORS):
- M.B.B.S. and registered with the Indian Medical Council.
- Two years of experience is desirable.
- Specialization in Anaesthesia/ Physician/ Intervisitors will be given preference.
- Certified as a Registered Nurse & Midwife having passed 03 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from School of Nursing or other Institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Councilor
- Experience/trained in ICU/ Dialysis Unit/ Ventilators is preferable.
- 12th (10+2 stage) with Science, plus Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) from a recognized university.
- 10+2 with Physics and Chemistry and Diploma in Radiography/X-Ray Technician/Radio diagnosis
- Technology (2 years course) from a recognized institution. Science graduates with a Diploma in Radiography/X-Ray Technician/Radio-diagnosis Technology (2 years course) shall be preferred.
- 10th Std passed
- Experience in ICU/Dialysis Unit is preferable.
Housekeeping Assistant (Safailwala): 10th Std passed
- Medical Practitioner (DOCTORS): Should not have completed more than 50 years
- Nursing Staff: 20 to 40 years
- Lab Assistant/ Radiographer: 18 to 33 years
- Hospital Attendant/ Housekeeping Assistant (Safailwala): 18 to 30 years
- 5 years of age for SC/ST candidates.
- 3 years of age for OBC Non-Creamy layer candidates.
- 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates
Post-Wise Vacancies: (Total – 600 Posts)
- Medical Practitioner (DOCTORS): 72 posts
- Nursing Staff: 120 posts
- Lab Assistant: 24 posts
- Radiographer: 24 posts
- Hospital Attendant: 120 posts
- Housekeeping Assistant (Safailwala): 240 posts
- Medical Practitioner (DOCTORS): Rs.75000/- fixed, In case of specialists Rs.95000/- fixed
- Nursing Staff: Rs.44900/-
- Lab Assistant: Rs.21,700/-
- Radiographer: Rs.29,200/-
- Hospital Attendant/ Housekeeping Assistant (Safailwala): Rs.18000/-
Southern Railway Recruitment Selection process:
- Selection will be based on the walk-in interview
- Walk-in-Interview will be conducted for the selection of suitable candidates for CMP doctors & Paramedical Staff posts.
Southern Railway Job Notification
Southern Railway releases a notification we provided 600 Housekeeping Assistant, Hospital Attendant for the company. Full -Time Job can be applied through Attend Walkin Interview by considering all the aspects mentioned in the form like Age limit, Qualification, Exam fees, Certificates, Selection Process etc from the official website. The Candidates should send the hard copy to the given address on or before 20th to 21st April 2020 as soon as possible. For more information referring Southern Railway notification 2020 provided the official website on tthispage.resultsstop.com latest website for the candidates gathers more information on this page.
Southern Railway Recruitment offline Form
The officer’s Notification for Southern Railway offline application needs to be submitted before the due date as per Southern Railway exam calendar 2020 published in notification. The candidate who are applying for to read Southern Railway notification carefully to avoid any ambiguity.The Aspirants Before start to fill Southern Railway Online Form, Remember that Southern Railway current recruitment is happening to hire Nursing Staff, Lab Assistant, Radiographer, Hospital Attendant, Housekeeping Assistant in Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
Step 1: Candidates, First Download the Southern Railway Notification Official website i.e sr.indianrailways.gov.in
Step 2:Read detailed Southern RailwayNotification thoroughly to avoid any confusion.
Step 3: Eligibility criteria is a key factor to apply any Southern Railway Recruitment 2020. Read it carefully.
Step 4: After reading detailed Job notification and Eligibility criteria, Click on the ‘Apply Online‘ button.
Step 5:After clicking the ‘Apply Online’ button, A new form will appear, which needs to be filled carefully.
Step 6:Verify all provided details are correct and as per record.
Step 7: If required, Attach all required documents either in .pdf or .jpg or .jpeg format.
Step 8: You may be asked to pay application fees online using Credit Card or Debit Card or Net banking. Pay the same and proceed.
Step 9:Download the application fees receipt for your reference.
Step 10: Note down Southern Railway offline application details like username, password, etc.
Step 11: Click on the ‘Submit‘ button to complete the online application process for the latest Southern Railway recruitment process.
Southern Railway Notification Official website: Click Here
Download Southern Railway Notification: Click Here