Railway Goods Guard Recruitment 2018-2019: Dear candidates, Railway Goods Board Has to release the notification for the Railway Goods Guard recruitment for the 12th Pass. The RRB Has to issued the 1000+ Vacancies to the post of the Goods Guard.This is the good opportunity that has the Applicants as the RRB Goods guard recruitment 2018. This application Form will be available via Online mode at the Official Website. The Railway goods board has to announce the Online application form date i.e the 12-03-2018. Aspirants who are seeking for the Government jobs. Those applicants can apply for the RRB Goods Guard recruitment 2018. All the interested applicants must check the exam dates, Eligibility criteria, exam pattern, Selection Process. In this page, we will get the detailed information regarding Railway Goods Guard Recruitment 2018-19. For more details of the RRB Goods Guard recruitment 2018 go through below article.
Railway Recruitment Board is the main part of the Indian railways. RRB has to announce the notification for the Railway Goods Guard Recruitment 2018. The RRB hiring the Goods Guard Posts, Candidates based on the performance in written test and interview rounds.Nearly Lakh of the Applicants will be applying for the posts of the RRB Zone. All the interested Candidates can apply for the RRB Goods Guard 2018, The RRB Goods Board have been released the Advisement From 21st February 2018. The Application Form will be started on 12th March 2018.The last date to fill the Application Form not yet released. Now, Contenders can check all details of the RRB Goods Guard recruitment 2018. So, Students scroll down this article.
- 1 Details of RRB Goods Guard Recruitment 2018:
- 2 RRB Goods Guard Notification 2018:
- 3 How to apply For the Railway Goods Guard Recruitment 2018:
- 4 RRB Goods Guard Exam Syllabus:
- 5 Exam pattern of the RRB Goods Guard Recruitment:
Details of RRB Goods Guard Recruitment 2018:
|Name of the Organisation||Railway Goods Board|
|Name of the examination||RRB Goods Gaurd|
|Date of the Advisement||21st February 2018|
|Starting Date of the Application Form||12th March 2018|
|The Last date of the Application Form||Updated|
|Admit Card Release Date||UPdated|
|No of Vacancies||1000+ Vacancies|
|Job Location||Across India|
RRB Goods Guard Notification 2018:
The candidates who can apply for the RRB Goods Guard Recruitment 2018. Applicants who want to apply the RRB Recruitment should submit the application form before the ending date. Before that Applicants can check the information about the Railway Recruitment Board Goods Guard Recruitment 2018. You can check Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Selection Process, How to Apply Online and Other Information we will be Mentioned below.
- The candidates must have passed class 10th + class 12th class any recognized Board.
- Applicants who have passed Diploma in Rail Transport and Management in Rail Transport Institution are eligible.
- Applicants should be passed in graduation degree from any discipline from any institution with minimum Percentage.
- The Candidates must age between the 18 years to 32 years as on Jan 1st,2018.
- Reserved candidates have to the Age Relaxation as per government rules.
The RRB selection process will be based on the following process.
- Written Examination is the Computer Based.
- Psychological Test
- Physical Efficiency test.
- Medical Examination
- Documents Verfication.
The candidates who are selected all rounds. Those Candidates will get a good salary Package Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- +Grade pay Rs. 2,800/- per month.
RRB Goods Guard Application fee:
|For General and OBC Candidates have to pay the application Fee.|
|For Reserved Candidates have to pay the application Fee.|
Applicants can pay the Application Fee through SBI Challan, Debit Card/Net banking/ Credit Card.
How to apply For the Railway Goods Guard Recruitment 2018:
Candidates who are applying for the RRB Goods Guard Recruitment. Those Candidates can apply through Online mode.The RRB Goods Guard online Application Form available on www.indianrailways.gov.in in from 12th March 2018.The candidates can apply till the last date.Below, we will mention some instructions For the how to Apply for the RRB Goods Guard 2018. So, Applicants can follow some instructions.
- Firstly, applicants go to the Official Website.www.indianrailways.gov.in.
- You will select Your state railway Board.
- Fill Your Details Like Father’s Name, Mother’s Name,l date of Birth should be submitted as per the 10th class Certificate.
- Now, upload the scanned photograph, signature with jpg formate.
- Before the submission, You can recheck the application form.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- You will proceed for the payment section.
- After Complete the payment Section. you will click on the Submit Button.
- Finally, Download/Take the Print out the Application Form For the future Reference.
RRB Goods Guard Exam Syllabus:
For General Studies:
Exam pattern of the RRB Goods Guard Recruitment:
Mode of the examination: Online
Type of the Questions: MCQ.
Total Marks for the Premilinary examination: 100 Marks
Total marks for the Mains examination: 120 Marks
Marking Scheme: 1 Mark for each question.
Negative marking: 1/3 will be deducted for each wrong answer.
RRB Goods guard Admit Card 2018
Applicants who are going to write the examination of the RRB Goods Guard 2018 can use to download the Admit card. below, The link is provided. In order to you can download the Admit Card. And also candidates can download the RRB Goods Guard Admit Card/hall ticket 2018 For the Various posts on our website. Now, the Railway Board did not announce the Admit Card date. If the Board will announce the Admit Card date then immediately we will inform our website.
Check Here: Railway Goods Guard Admit Card 2018