According to the WHO, there is no medicine for curing coronavirus infections. There is only the prevention of Coronavirus. The best way to prevent the chain of spreading coronavirus is to protect ourselves from this infection by washing hands using soaps or alcohol-based sanitizers, do not touch your face. This coronavirus mainly spreads through saliva or nose discharge of an infected person or sneezes or coughs. So it is very important to cover your face by your elbow while you are sneezing or coughing. Do not travel to crowded areas or stay at home. At this time, there is no medicine to cure these virus-infected persons. The doctors are using the vaccine for cold, relief from body pains, tiredness, fever. They are trying to lowdown these symptoms from infected persons. But they don’t know the vaccine to cure this disease.
Many people have infected by this epidemic virus. First, it was founded in Wuhan which is the largest metropolitan area in China’s Hubei province. From that place, it was spread to many countries before knowing this virus. After that, there are many people in the world who are affected by this virus. It is a family of viruses founded in animals, mammals, birds. It is very rare to spread from animals to human beings. Once it infects humans, it is very fastly spreading from humans to humans. Most of the people who are infected are experiencing mild to moderate respiratory illness, coughing, sneezing, fever. It is not just to have all these symptoms to an infected person. Some people are having some symptoms. Once a person is infected, the mortality rate is just 2.5%. They may be recover or not. So the only medicine to this virus is prevention.
The best-preventing method is washing our hands with any soap or any alcohol-based sanitizer. Do not let your hands touching your face frequently. Don not enter your hands into your mouth or eyes or do not touch your nose. Frequently wash your hands up to the elbow. While sneezing or coughing, please cover your face with your elbow and immediately wash it off to remove the other germs causing illness. Please wash your clothes regularly and let your clothes dry in the sun for at least 10 hours to kill the bacteria on clothes. Other important preventing methods are explained in the below page. resultsstop.com is always providing you with more information which is very important and useful for the people. Please follow the prevention of coronavirus which is given on this page to avoid this epidemic virus called COVID-19.
The government of all nations is recommending the following preventing methods to breakdown the wide-spreading Coronavirus. Please follow the below-mentioned safety measures to stay safe in our home.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water, or clean them with alcohol-based hand rub.
- Maintain at least 1-meter distance between you and people coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing.
- Stay home if you feel unwell.
- Refrain from smoking and other activities that weaken the lungs.
- Practice physical distancing by avoiding unnecessary travel and staying away from large groups of people.
There are many methods to avoid this virus outbreak. The first thing is staying at home. If anyone is suffering from cold or cough or uneasy in breathing, then please go to the hospital and check for this virus test. If he/she gets a positive test from this virus, please do not panic about it. If your worrying and panic, it will reduce your immune system. The immune system in our body tries to kill every bacteria that enter our body. If it fails to do then we will infect from that virus or bacteria. So first you need to improve your immune. Please take healthy food to improve our immune and also the food which is very pure without any bacteria or virus. So please wash every food item before eating. Stay at home is the primary remedy to avoid infected from the COVID-19 virus in this situation. The entire world is in lockdown situation to avoid completely this fast-spreading virus. Please don’t get out frequently without any proper reasons. Cooperate with the government to break this chain of coronavirus. Please use a face mask while you are going outside. Do not touch everything on the roads or public areas or crowded areas without any reason. If you touch anything immediately wash your hands with soaps or alcohol-based sanitizers to kill those germs. Do not let children or old people into the roads or outside the home.
Also Check: Coronavirus features, evaluation
Important Note to the Public:
The following are the necessary measures for the prevention of Coronavirus.
- Avoid watching or reading news about COVID-19 that makes you feel anxious.
- Limit reading or watching the news about COVID-19 to once or twice a day.
- Get the facts about COVID-19 and share them with others. Check reputable sites such as CDC and WHO for information.
- Take care of yourself — eat healthily, get enough sleep and get regular exercise. Consider deep breathing, stretching and meditation exercises at your home. Do not go out frequently without any safety measures like a face mask.
- Avoid alcohol and drugs.
- Do something you enjoy, such as reading a book, watching a movie.
- Keep connected with family and friends not as a crowd. Share your feelings with them.
- Aim to be positive and optimistic.
- Show appreciation for health care workers who care for those with COVID-19 in your community.
Symptoms of Coronavirus, recognizing of COVID-19: Click Here
Tips to prevent COVID-19 by WHO: Click Here