NTA UGC NET Notification 2020 is available from 16th March 2020 and close on 16 April 2020. It is the entrance for the people who want Assistant Professor & Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) Posts in Central Board of Secondary Education. The interested can apply for this. The National Entrance Test (NET) is the entrance test which is conducted by the National Test Agency on behalf of CBSE.
- 1 NTA UGC NET Notification 2020
NTA UGC NET Notification 2020
National Test Agency is going to conduct National Entrance Test on June for the candidates who want to get Assistant Professor & Junior Fellowship posts in CBSE. The interested candidates can apply for these posts in online mode. The application process starts from 16th March 2020 to 16th April 2020. Before applying for this test, everyone should have a look at the notification which is at their official website. All the applied candidates will have an entrance test which was conducted by the National Test Agency in June. resultsstop.com is providing you links which are useful while you are applying for this. If you have any queries or doubts about this notification can visit the official website @ nta.ac.in.
Details of NTA UGC NET Notification 2020
Name of the Examination Board
National Testing Agency (NTA)
Name of the Exam
National Eligibility Test (NET)
Name of the Board
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Name of the Posts
Assistant Professor & JRF and Assistant Professor
Anywhere in India
15th June 2020 to 20th June 2020
Start Date to apply
16th March 2020
Last Date to apply
16th April 2020(up to 11:50 pm)
15th May 2020
The candidates have the following educational Qualification to apply and take the National Entrance Test
- Master’s degree or equivalent degree from UGC recognized Universities/Institutions.
- The candidate has to pass in Humanities (including languages) and Social Science, Computer Science & Applications and Electronic Science.
- The interested Candidate should have scored 55% marks and 50% marks for reserved category students.
- Candidates, those appearing in the final semester of the master’s degree can also apply.
- 5% relaxation is given to PhD degree holders in aggregate marks. Such candidates should have a Master’s degree examination
The age limit details for the applying candidates are as follows
- 30 years for the candidates of General Category.
- For the reserved category, it is set at 35 years.
The applied candidates must have to pay the application fee of
- General: Rs. 1000/-
- OBC-NCL: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PwD: Rs. 250/-
The officials will select the candidates by conducting the written examination.
UGC NTA Notification 2020
The eligible and interested candidates can apply for this test. This entrance test is going to conduct by The National Test Agency. The officials can select the candidates for the posts of Assistant Professors & Junior Research Fellowship posts through written examination only. So prepare well for the written exam. If you score high in the written test, you will be posted. The selected candidates can be posted anywhere in India. You can find the official notification on this page. resultsstop.com is always providing you with useful information. You can find official links also on this page which are providing by us.
UGC NTA Application form
The National Entrance Test for recruiting candidates for Assistant Professors & Junior Research Fellowship posts will be conducted from 15th June 2020 to 20th June 2020. So the eligible candidates can apply for this test in online mode. The application form is available on the official website. Once you go through the notification, you can continue the registration process. After completing your registration, please prepare for the examination. Because the officials will select the candidates based on their score in the written examination.
Steps to apply for NTA UGC NET 2020
- First, applying candidates go to the official site @ nta.ac.in.
- Now check for the NTA UGC NET Application Form.
- And open that link.
- After that give the valid details of the candidates.
- Then click on the submit button.
- After that pay the application fee as per the notification.
- Finally, click on the submit button and take a hard copy for further usage.
Download NTA UGC NET Notification 2020: Click Here
NTA UGC NET Application Form 2020: Apply Here