KPSC Recruitment 2018 – 1520 Junior Training Officer Vacancies: The Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has issued the notification to recruit the 1520 Junior Training Officer posts. The candidates who are eagerly waiting for the govt. job notifications may utilize this chance to get the job. The applications are allowed from 19-02-2018 to 20-03-2018. The KPSC Has going to fill the 1520 vacancies in the Junior Training Officer so it releases the notification for that. The interested and eligible candidates may check all the detailed notification and apply before the last date. So, the complete details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay scale, application fee etc below. Hence the applicants who want more details of KPSC Recruitment 2018 check below and you can also check the official links to apply for the online.
KPSC Recruitment 2018 – 1520 Junior Training Officer Vacancies
No.of vacancies: 1520
Name of the post: Junior Training Officer
Job Location: Karnataka
The applicants who are applying for the Junior Training Officer post must possess the educational qualification of 10+2 in any course from a recognized board or university. And also complete the three years diploma in relevant trade and candidates must possess the National Trade Certificate (NTC) and National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) in relevant trade.
The candidates who are applying for this post must have the minimum age limit of 18 years and have the maximum age limit of 35 years as on 20-03-2018 and age relaxation is also applicable as per the rules. and the age relaxation is given by
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B Category: 03 Years
The candidates who are selected in this examination may get the attractive pay scale of Rs. 17,650 to 32,000.
The contenders who can write this examination may be selected based on the following criteria.
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Personality Test
The contenders have to pay the same application fee in order to write the exam.The fee details will be given as follows.
- General: Rs.300/-
- 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B Category: Rs.150/-
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen & PH candidates: No fee
How to apply for KPSC Recruitment 2018
- Firstly visit the official website of KPSC at “www.kpsc.kar.nic.in“
- There you can find the notifications option on the right side,
- Click on the there you can find the “JUNIOR TRAINING OFFICER IN THE DEPT OF INDUSTRIAL TRAINING AND EMPLOYMENT COMMISSION” Link.
- Click on that and if you are a new user then register by entering your details.
- After the completion of registration then log in.
- Enter the details given in the application.
- Recheck all the details and submit the application.
- Then take the printout of application for future reference.
- Starting date of application form: 19-02-2018
- Last Date for filing the application(Before 11:45 pm): 20-03-2018
- Last Date for payment of application fee(Within working hours of Post Office): 21-03-2018
For more details of recruitment check here
Official notification –Click here
Apply online – Click here
Official website – Click here