The DME AP Recruitment 2020 is declared by the officials of Directorate of Medical Education announces a notification for special recruitment of 1184 posts of medical officers on contract basis for serving in the COVID-19 Hospitals. The officials have announced this notification on their official website @ dme.ap.nic.in. Both fresher and experienced candidates can apply for this recruitment. The candidates can apply for the posts of Specialists & General Duty Medical Officers. These jobs are purely based on the contract and the contract period is 1 year only. The officials of Directorate of Medical Education (DME) have declared the official notification on 13th April 2020. They are accepting applications from interested candidates. resultsstop.com is always providing the latest updates about the job notifications and results.
- 1 DME AP Recruitment 2020
- 1.1 Overview of DME AP Recruitment 2020
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 Selection Process
- 1.4 Vacancy Details
- 1.5 Documents to be attached to the Application Form
- 1.6 How to apply for this DME Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2020:
DME AP Recruitment 2020
The Directorate of Medical Education is now accepting applications from the interested candidates for 1184 Specialists & General Duty Medical Officers. This recruitment is on a contract basis. And the contract period is one year in DME (Directorate of Medical Education) and APVVP (Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad). The selected candidates have to work at the Government Medical Colleges and Government General Hospitals. The interested candidates can apply for this recruitment. The starting date of application form filling is from 15th April 2020. This process will end on 19th April 2020 at 05:00 PM.
The officials of DME Andhra Pradesh Government have announced this notification to serve the Coronavirus affected people. The present problem of the entire world is to control the spread of Coronavirus Pandemic. Because of this widespread of the novel virus, all the works, malls, schools, institutions, parks, and so many are locked. The economic growth of India is also affected by this novel Coronavirus. So now Narendra Modi Sir, Prime Minister of India has announced the lockdown till 03rd May 2020. This is the extended date of lockdown in India. Still, the Corona affected people are increasing day by day. the hospitals for these people are filling and there is an urgent requirement of specialists and general doctors to serve those people. So the interested candidates who are eligible for this recruitment and are ready to serve to the Coronavirus patients can apply for this notification.
Overview of DME AP Recruitment 2020
Name Of the Organization
Directorate of Medical Education (DME)
MBBS, MD, General Medicine or DNB General Medicine, Pulmonary medicine or DNB, Pulmonary Medicine, Anesthesiology or DNB Anesthesiology
Anywhere in Andhra Pradesh
Type Of Job
1 Year Contract
The applying candidate must possess MBBS, MD, General Medicine or DNB General Medicine, MD, Pulmonary medicine or DNB, Pulmonary Medicine, MD, Anesthesiology or DNB Anesthesiology. But these qualifications are according to the post.
|Name of The Posts||Qualification|
|General Duty Medical Officer||MBBS|
|Specialists in General Medicine||MD, General Medicine or DNB General Medicine|
|Specialists in Pulmonary Medicine||MD, Pulmonary medicine or DNB Pulmonary medicine|
|Specialists in Anesthesiology||MD, Anesthesiology or DNB Anesthesiology|
The age limit of the applying candidate is different for various category people. The age limit is mentioned in the following table.
40 Years as on 01 April 2020
SC / ST / BC
45 Years as on 01 April 2020
50 Years as on 01 April 2020
Age relaxation may applicable for SC/ST/OBC/ PH/ Ex-servicemen candidates as per rules. Please read DME AP notification 2020 at-least once.
There is no application fee for the candidates who are applying for this recruitment.
The selected candidate can get the salary as per the official notification.
- Rs. 1,10, 000/- for Specialists
- Rs.53,945/- for General Duty Medical Officers
The selection process for this recruitment is explained in this paragraph. There is the only personal interview. The process is of 100 marks. The actual selection process is mentioned below.
- Total Marks: 100
- 75 % for Marks obtained in qualifying PG degree/ super speciality Examination.
- Weightage for No. of years since passing qualifying examination is up to 10 marks @ 1 mark per PG / Super-specialty completed year.
- Weightage for Contract service in Govt. Institutions upto15%;
▪ 2.5 marks per six months in Tribal Area,
▪ 2 marks per six months in Rural Area.
▪ 1 mark per six months in Urban Area.
- There will be no Interview marks
There are a total of 1184 vacancies in this recruitment. These total vacancies are for different category posts. Those vacancy details are explained in the following table.
|Name of The Posts||No.of Posts|
|General Duty Medical Officer||592|
|Specialists in General Medicine||400|
|Specialists in Pulmonary Medicine|
|Specialists in Anesthesiology||192|
Documents to be attached to the Application Form
There are many documents to be attached to the application form while submitting the application form. Those documents list is defined in the following.
1. S.S.C. certificate ( proof of date of birth)
2. Study certificate from class IV to X and Intermediate.
3. Marks lists of MBBS Part I & Part II & part III.
4. MBBS / MD / MS / DNB / Degree Certificates.
5. Post Graduate Degree Certificate / Diploma / Provisional Certificate, along with
(who are not produced marks list will not be considered).
6. Registration of PG / Diploma / DNB degree with A.P. Medical Council.
7. Latest Caste Certificate in case SC/ST/BC. (Certificates issued by MRO in case of
SC/BC specifying caste and sub-group indicating A/B/C/D/E in case of BC’s)
How to apply for this DME Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2020:
Here we are giving the step by step procedure for applying this recruitment. The officials have mentioned that the interested candidates can apply for this notification online. The interested candidates for serving the Coronavirus affected people at the Government Medical Colleges and Government General Hospitals can apply by using the link in the following.
- Download or read the DME Andhra Pradesh Notification from the link provided at the bottom of this post.
- Read detailed DME AP Notification thoroughly to avoid any confusion.
- Eligibility criteria are a key factor to apply any DME AP Recruitment 2020. Read it carefully.
- After reading detailed Job notification and Eligibility criteria, Click on the ‘Apply Online’ button.
- After clicking the ‘Apply Online’ button, A new form will appear, which needs to be filled carefully.
- Verify all provided details are correct and as per record.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the online application process for the latest DME AP recruitment process.
- Take a printout of it for future use.
Download the Official DME Recruitment 2020: Click Here
Apply for the DME Recruitment 2020: Click Here