APRJC CET 2020 is the Andhra Pradesh State Residential Junior College Common Entrance Test and is used to get admission for the first year Intermediate education in the state of Andhra Pradesh. This APRJC CET 2020 is conducting by the APREI Amaravati. Every year this entrance test conducts during the month of May. If the people who apply for this test and qualified in this test, then they are eligible to get admission into the first year intermediate in Residential Schools in the state of Andhra Pradesh. The interested candidates can apply for this APRJC CET 2020 by using the following links. resultsstop.com always gives you much information which is useful for you. The test will be conducted on 14th May 2020. So the interested can apply for this test to get admission into either in the ten APREIS RJCs or in the Mahatma Jyothirao Phule RJC.
- 1 APRJC CET 2020 Notification, Exam Date, Application Form
APRJC CET 2020 Notification, Exam Date, Application Form
The notification for APRJC CET 2020 has announced in the month of March 2020. And the test will be conducted on 14th May 2020. The APRJC CET Application Form 2020 starts on23rd March 2020 to 22 rd April 2020. Everyone who are eligible and interested candidates can apply for this test. This is an entrance test for the people who want to get admission into Residential Junior College. The qualified candidates in this test can get a seat into either in the ten APREIS RJCs or in the MJP RJC. There are around 11080 seats in all Residential Colleges. Mahatma Jyothirao Phule Residential Junior College (MJP RJC) is containing 9900 seats and remaining 1080 seats are from The Andhra Pradesh Residential Educational Institution Society (APREIS) Amravati. Every year this APRJC CET conducted by the APREIS. This year also this institution is going to conduct this entrance test on 14th May 2020. The eligible candidates can apply for this test in offline mode.
The candidates can get much information about this entrance test in the below section. By reading this article totally, you can find many links to apply for APRJC CET 2020. resultsstop.com provides useful information about this entrance test on this page. You can also know the details about this test, eligibility criteria, application fee and so on this web page. This notification is announced on the month of March and the application fee can pay from 23 rd March 2020 to 22-April 2020. And the date of the examination is on 14th May 2020.
Overview of APRJC CET 2020 Notification
|Name of the exam||APRJC CET 2020|
|Conducting body||Andhra Pradesh Residential Educational Institutions Society|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Notification Release Date||March 2020|
|Date of Application||23rd March 2020 to 22 rd April 2020|
|Date of Exam||14th May 2020|
|Number of seats available||11080|
|Exam Duration||2 ½ hours|
|Type of test||Objective type|
|Mode of exam||Offline|
|Date of Exam||14th May 2020|
|Issue of Notification||March 2020|
|Fee Payment & Application||23rd March 2020 to 22 rd April 2020|
|Hall Ticket Download||May 2020|
|Release of Answer Key||May 2020|
|Announcement of Result||May 2020|
|Counselling Process Starts||June 2020|
The primary eligibility condition for all the candidates who are going to apply for this entrance test is the applicant should complete his/her 10th class/SSC. And the other eligibility conditions are as follows:
- The candidate who is going to apply for this test must be a resident of India.
- The applicant should qualify his/her 10th class/SSC from an Andhra Pradesh school only.
- The application forms of only those candidates will be accepted by the authorities who will clear their qualifying examination in March 2020.
- Unreserved category applicants must have passed the qualifying exam with a minimum of 6.0 GPA and a minimum of 4.0 GPA in English at the qualifying level
- Reserved category applicants (OBC, SC, ST and Minority) must have passed the qualifying examination with a minimum of 5.0 GPA and a minimum of 4.0 GPA in English at the qualifying level.
APRJC CET Exam Pattern
The exam pattern will help the candidates who applied for this test. By knowing this pattern of exam, you can get an idea of the exam and on what topics the examination will get questions. APRJC CET test is having many subjects which are useful for the students in intermediate. The subjects from which the test will get questions are Biosciences, Physical Sciences, English, Mathematics, Social Science. The entrance test is going to test the students for many groups which are available in intermediate education. The groups are BiPC, MPC, CEC, MEC, CGDT, EET. For every group, they have to write the exam for a maximum of 150 marks. And each group test will have 3 subjects based on the group. For each subject in the entrance test is having 50 marks. The detailed explanation of these groups, subjects and marks are given in the given table.
|Group||Name of the subjects||Marks|
|Bi-PC||Biosciences, Physical Sciences, English||50+50+50|
|MPC||Mathematics, Physical Sciences, English||50+50+50|
|EET||Mathematics, Physical Sciences, English||50+50+50|
|MEC/ CEC||Mathematics, Social Science, English||50+50+50|
|CGDT||Biosciences, Physical Sciences, English||50+50+50|
APRJC CET Answer Key
After completion of the APRJC CET Examination, The officials will declare the answer key for this test. This will be released before few days of declaration of results. So candidates who got completed their entrance test can have a look at this answer key to get an idea on your scores. By using this, you can get an estimate score by comparing this key with your answers from the question paper. If you any objection or you think that answer is incorrect in the released answer key, then you can write an objection letter to the officials. Make sure that you should have all attachments that are supporting your objection about that particular answer.
After declaring results, this counselling process will start. Through counselling only you can get admission for studying intermediate in the Residential Junior Colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Every qualified student in this entrance test is invited for this counselling process. This year it is expected to get this counselling process in the month of June 2020. During this counselling process, you have to be with the required documents for counselling.
Previous Year Statistics
|Number of test-takers||67,877|
|Total Number of Applicants||11,049|
|Name of Courses||Bi-PC, MPC, CGDT, EET, MEC and CEC|
How to apply for APRJC CET 2020?
- First, you have to visit the official APRJC website @ apcfss.in
- Then give your preference for either APRJCs or the MJPAPBCWR junior colleges.
- Then select the exam centre for writing this exam.
- After that click on “Online Payment”. Fill in the required details and make a fee payment of Rs 250. Once payment is successful, you will get a transaction ID (Journal number) after which you can proceed to fill the application form.
- The start filling of the application form with the credentials like SSC hall ticket number.
- Then scan and upload your photograph of size 3.4 x 4.5 cms.
- Choose one of the courses carefully (MPC/ BPC/ CEC/ EET/ CGCT/ MEC).
- Then submit the application form. And also you will get a Reference Number. Save this as you will need it to download the hall ticket later.
- Take a print of the filled application form to save the details.
Download APRJC CET 2020 Notification: Click Here.
Make online payment for APRJC CET 2020: Click Here
Apply for APRJC CET 2020: Click Here
APRJC CET Syllabus 2020: Click Here