AP Postal Recruitment 2018: The candidates who are searching for govt job notifications here is the good news for you. The Andhra Pradesh postal department is going to recruit the 245 Postman and Mail Guard vacancies. The interested candidates can apply for the AP Postal circuit recruitment 2018 on or before 15-03-2018. We can provide the complete details about the recruitment below. So check for more details like educational qualification, age limit, application form, application fee etc. Scroll down for more info. The candidates who are eagerly waiting for the Govt jobs can grab this chance to settle in the govt sector.
- 1 AP Postal Recruitment 2018 – 245 Postman and Mail Guard vacancies
- 2 @ www.appost.in
- 2.1 AP Postal recruitment 2018
- 2.2 Educational qualification for AP Postal
- 2.3 Age limit for AP Postal recruitment 2018
- 2.4 AP Postal recruitment selection process
- 2.5 AP Postal Application Fee
- 2.6 Important dates for AP Postal Recruitment 2018
- 2.7 How to apply for AP Postal Recruitment 2018
AP Postal Recruitment 2018 – 245 Postman and Mail Guard vacancies
|No.of vacancies: 245 ||Educational qualification:|
|Age Limit:||Application Fee: |
|Scale of Pay: Rs.21,700/-||Important dates:|
AP Postal recruitment 2018
No.of vacancies: 245
Name of the post:
- Postman: 234 Posts
- Mail Guard: 11 Posts
Name of the post based on the city:
- Postman: 234 Posts
- Vijayawada: 106 Posts 2
- Kurnool: 60 Posts 3
- Visakhapatnam: 68 Posts
2. Mail Guard: 11 Posts
- Vijayawada: 06 Posts
- Kurnool: 02 Posts
- Visakhapatnam: 03 Posts
Educational qualification for AP Postal
The applicants who want to apply for the Andhra Pradesh postal circle recruitment 2018 must have the educational qualification of SSC or Matriculation.
- SSC or
Age limit for AP Postal recruitment 2018
The candidates who want to apply for the AP Postal recruitment must possess the required age limit. The applicant has the minimum age limit of 18 years and having the maximum age limit of 27 years. The age relaxation is also applicable for the candidates belongs to some categories is given as below.
- SC/ST: 5 Years
- OBC: 3 Years
- PWD: 15 Years
- Ex-Servicemen: 3 Years
AP Postal recruitment selection process
The candidates who are successfully completed the AP Postal circle examination can be selected based on the two rounds. they are
- Aptitude test
- Merit list
AP Postal Application Fee
In order to write the AP Postal exam, the applicant needs to pay some exam fee and application fee through the post. The fee structure is as follows.
- For Female candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs. 100/-. The female candidates need not pay the examination fee.
- The Male and Ex-ser candidates need to pay both application fee and as well as the examination fee. That they can pay the total of 500/-. I.e
- application fee+ examination fee = 100/- + 400/- = 500/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD candidates need not pay any examination or application fee.
Important dates for AP Postal Recruitment 2018
- Starting date of application form: 14-02-2018
- Last date for application form: 15-03-2018
- Fee payment Last date through post: 16-03-2018
- Last date for submitting the application form through online: 20-03-2018
How to apply for AP Postal Recruitment 2018
The interested and eligible candidates can submit their application from 14-02-2018 to 15-03-2018. You can apply for the recruitment through online and you can pay the application fee via post. In order to reduce the server problems or other, you can submit the application before the last date. Before applying for the AP Postal circle recruitment you must have the valid email id and also an active mobile number. So, follow the below steps to apply for the online. And the fee will be paid only in the post. The online payment is not applicable for the recruitment.
- Firstly log on to the official website of AP Postal at “www.appost.in or www.indiapost.gov.in”
- There you can find the Recruitment notification.
- Click on that link and click on “apply online” button.
- If you are the new user then you have to register by entering some details.
- After successful completion, you can get the registration id.
- If you have already registered then login by using registration id and date of birth.
- Then take the printout for future reference and pay the application fee in the post.
For more details about AP postal circle recruitment check
official notification here – Click Here
To apply online – click here