Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test Admit Card 2020. The candidates who are interested in giving the (AP LAWCET) Admit Card is mandatory so apply, the admit card for the Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test exam by filling up the required information in the form the following official website.which will be provided below and you can also download the admit card through the same official website. And the release date the admit card is on 3rd May 2020. The exam will be conducted on 8th May 2020. AP LAWCET Hall Ticket 2020. The Aspirants can refer to the official website sche.ap.gov.in for more information.
AP LAWCET Hall Ticket 2020
The Admit Card for AP LAWCET 2020 will be released by Sri Krishnadevaraya University(SKU). LLB course (3 years and 5 Years) and Master of Law i.e., LLM Course (2 years) for the academic year 2020-2022. Eligible candidates can submit their applications through online mode, And by paying the application registration and processing fee of 750/- for LLB course and 850/- for LLM course, through any Online Payment transaction (net banking and credit card). The detailed information regarding eligibility criteria, Syllabus for the exams and related instructions and complete format of applications, submission through online are available on sche.ap.gov.in The hall ticket will be released on 03 May 2020. Candidates have to carry printed hard copy of admit card along with passport size photograph and government id proof in the exam hall. Get more information about admit card from this page.
Starting online applications
Last date of application without late fee
Last date of application with late fee
19-Apr-2020 with Rs 500
28-Apr-2020 with Rs 1000
30-Apr-2020 with Rs 2000
Application correction window
20-Apr-2020 to 21-Apr-2020
Availability of AP Admit Card
The exam pattern is planning to check the candidate ability and general knowledge. Exam pattern gives a brief description of the exam.
Language of Exam:
The exam will be conducted in English and Telugu language.
Number of Questions:
The exam will consist of 120 questions
Number of Sections:
The exam will consist of three parts
- General Knowledge and Mental ability,
- Current Affairs
- Aptitude to pursue the study of Law.
Type of Questions:
Multiple choice questions will be asked.
Duration of Exam:
The total duration of the exam is 90 minutes.
One mark will be awarded for each correct answer and no mark will be deducted for incorrect answers.
The officials of the Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test have released the examination date on their official website. The Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test Entrance exam will be conducted on 08th May 2020. So, the registered candidates can prepare for the entrance test. Most of the candidates who have registered for this and are wasting their time in searching exam dates and admit card release date. For the seeker of them, it is a piece of good news for the candidates can refer to the following site resultsstop.com
Details of AP LAWCET Hall Ticket
Candidates must carry admit card into the examination hall. Candidates are not allowed to sit in the examination hall with the absence of Admit Card. The admit card is a mandatory document that candidates should carry with them on the exam day. No candidate will be allowed entry to the examination hall without a valid admit card, therefore, candidates should ensure the admit card has following details on it:
- Candidate’ details such as name, roll number, date of birth, category, parents name, photograph and signature
- Exam details i.e. name, LAWCET 5-year or 3-year LLB course, and exam date and timings
- Test centre details i.e. centre name, detailed address, reporting time and instructions to be followed on the test day
Steps for the Download Hall Ticket:
Candidates should follow the steps below for downloading their admit card
- Candidates, visit the official website of AP LAWCET 2020 and click on ‘Download Hall Ticket’
- A new page will open up for admit card window.
- To download the admit card, candidates have to enter their the registration number, qualifying examination hall ticket number and Date of Birth.
- Click on “Download Hall Ticket” button and the admit card will appear on the screen.
- Cross-check the information mentioned the exam.
- After this, download the admit card and get printout copies to carry on the examination hall.
Download AP LAWCET Admit Card 2020: Click Here (Available Soon)