aiims bbsr recruitment Notice: AIIMS Bhubaneswar is announced to filling the 84 posts of Senior Resident Jobs. This Notification for Senior Resident (Non- Academic) Posts. All India Medical Science, Bhubaneswari is giving the Application Form Online mode. aiims bbscr recruitment notice available on the aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in (official website).The Application form starts from 21 /05/ 2020 and Ends from 20/05/2020. Applicants, Who are Interested this Notification can apply before the last date of the Application form. Resultsstop.com gives more information about AIIMS BBSR Recruitment 2020. However, the Article can scroll down.
- 1 AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident Recruitment email@example.com.
- 1.1 Importance of AIIMS BBSR Recruitment 2020:
- 1.2 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- 1.3 Application Form Fee:
- 1.4 How to apply AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2020:
- 1.5 How to Fill the
- 1.6 AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident Application form:
- 1.7 Important Links:
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident Recruitment firstname.lastname@example.org.
All India Medical Science Bhubaneswari is giving a good Opportunity for 84 Posts in Senior resident Jobs. So, Candidates Don’t miss this chance. However, Eligible Candidates can read the Advisement for 84 Vacancies Senior Resident Recruitment 2020. After Complete this Notification. You can follow the prescribed format on or before 20 May 2020. The aspiring Candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their application through ON-LINE mode only. The Application form will be taken the Official Website only. Below, We Provide the Notification for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident with Pdf Formate. So, Candidates who are ready to apply this Notification, Before applying the Job Notification, You should read Details of Your Required Job Vacancy List. Below Link, The direct application link attached below will be activated when the officials make the availability of the form. Hence, Candidates will follow this article, You will get Official Website link and Eligible Cretia.
Importance of AIIMS BBSR Recruitment 2020:
|Name of The Organisation||All India Institute Of Medical Sciences(AIIMS), Bhubaneswar|
|Name of the Post||Senior Resident|
|Application form Starting date||21/04/ 2020|
|Application form ending date||20/05/2020|
Candidates Must have A Postgraduate Medical degree viz. MD/MS/MDS/DM/M.Ch/DNB in their respective disciplines recognised by
MCI /Institute of National Importance.
|Emergency Medicine:||A Post Graduate Medical Degree viz. MD (Medicine) or MD (Emergency Medicine) is|
required for the Post of Emergency Medicine. Candidates having DNB/MD/MS in Orthopaedics /Anaesthesiology /General Medicine can also apply for the post of Senior Resident (Emergency Medicine) in
the Department of Trauma & Emergency. However,PG Degree in Anaesthesiology and Emergency Medicine will
be given Preference.
|Medical Oncology / Clinical Haematology:|| Post Graduate Medical Degree viz. MD in Pathology, Transfusion|
Medicine, Paediatrics and General medicine can also apply for the Senior resident (Non-Academic) in Clinical
|Dentistry:||candidates having Oral Maxillofacial Surgery, Conservative Dentistry & Orthodontics will be given|
Applicants must have age limit 40 years as on the last date of submission of online application.
Application Form Fee:
- For Gen/OBC: Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ST: Rs. 500/-
- For PwBD Candidates: No Application Fee
Payment to be made to AIIMS, Bhubaneswar through NEFT and a soft copy of the same is required to be uploaded along with Online application.
Transfer through NEFT:
- ACCOUNT No. : 557820110000006
- IFSC code : BKID0005578
- MICR code: 751013019
- Payable at Bank of India, AIIMS, Bhubaneswar Branch, Odisha
All India Medical Science Bhubaneswar Organisation will conduct the Written Test, Interview.
Written Test will be conducted when the applications are received three times more.
Monthly Salary of Rs.67,700/- Grade Pay and NPA as per the 7th CPC for Senior Resident posts.
How to apply AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2020:
- The online application will be available at www.aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in
- Candidates who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria may apply through online mode only.
- And then check the information in it
- Pay the application fee
- Fill the Online Application Form as per Your Certificates.
- Recheck the total details.
- And then submit the application form before the final date.
How to Fill the
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident Application form:
- Applicants should make registration and apply through login.
- Applicants fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided Chance to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information correct or incorrect.
- After that click Submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident Notification 2020: Click Here
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident Application Form 2020: Click Here ( Will be Activated 21/04/2020)
Download AIIMS BBSR Syllabus 2020: Click Here